It's Mesothelioma. Now what?
The Web is full of medical and legal information, but how do you and your family live the best life you can? We’ve created this website to help you learn how to nurture your body, mind and spirit during this difficult time.
- Patient Support - How will you manage the physical challenges of mesothelioma? And how can you make sense of the competing stresses in your head?
Help is available...
- Caregivers - Your mind is racing with thoughts of everything you need to do. Your emotions are raw. And you’re physically exhausted. How will you stay afloat?
- Blog - Learn about healthy ways to strengthen your body, calm your mind and sustain your spirit.
Read our latest post...
- Mesothelioma Quality of Life
Mesothelioma and empowerment – does one preclude the other? That’s what I was discussing last week with a friend’s husband, a psychiatrist in Colorado. We were talking about the way in which complementary therapies, such as yoga, tai chi or meditation, may help cancer patients feel as though they are doing something to take charge […]
- Tai Chi for Mesothelioma Memory Loss from Chemotherapy
Many patients who experience mesothelioma memory loss as a result of chemotherapy may benefit from the practice of tai chi. Like you needed mesothelioma memory loss from chemotherapy to bring on even more “senior moments”? It’s not so bad when it’s just me and my husband and I’m struggling to think of the name of […]
- Five Simple Gifts of Time to Help Mesothelioma Patients and Caregivers
We understand that it’s hard to know what to say or do when you learn that someone you care about has malignant mesothelioma cancer. But put yourself in the shoes of the cancer patient and think about it. Some people are made so uncomfortable by the thought of cancer that they pull back, as though […]
- More recent items »
Blumenthal & Gruber
Helping Navy Families Battle Mesothelioma
Toll Free: 1-800-523-0031
Speak with a Lawyer Today
Complete this form and an experienced mesothelioma lawyer will get back to you as soon as possible for a FREE legal consultation.
Comments or questions are welcome.